[Dl-members] Fwd: Fwd: Portland Metro Senior Tournament

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:08:27 EST 2012

Sensei Jason's team is preparing for a Portland Shiai. Lets all give his
group support!
seikikan at comcast.net

Senior tournament 15+, on the 21st at Seiwakan Judojo (Sellwood Community
center)-cost $10 ($15 with lunch), point system with 4 to a pool so
everyone get at least 3 matches. Kind of a quick fill but its for
development of a larger tournament next year and to get seniors out and get
points and experience. Need help everywhere but especially the table and
refereeing (as always).

It will be held in the middle of winter session which will be fun.