[Dl-members] Portland Metro Senior Tournament

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:23:41 EST 2012

Please let me know if you plan to compete at the Portland tournament.   Or
help out at the tables.  Or referee.  I don't have an email address for Sam
Barkat, but I've posted a message to him on FaceBook.  I'll collect names
and send info to the tournament directors.   There aren't any online forms,
so advance notice via email would be nice.  Send me your info.

Thanks

--
Craig Engel

***