[Dl-members] Ojukan: Weather Policy

flugenblar flugenblar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 12:04:33 EST 2013

Hillsboro schools are *not *closed today.  Buses are running.

Ojukan is planning to host Judo practice as normal tonight.

Naturally, weather being the predictably unpredictable process that it is,
you'll want to monitor conditions and make your own decision.  If things
kick up later today, use your discretion.  For now, things look good and we
look forward to seeing y'all at the Armory tonight!

--

*Craig Engel*
please use my gmail address: flugenblar at gmail.com